Thursday, November 13, 2014

Savoir Faire

Good Morning

I began feeding the Wintering birds this week and the Cardinal family is back! YAY!!!  I'll post some photo's throughout the winter, soon as I can set up my post where my presence won't shoo them away and take my photos!  Last year I made efforts to photograph them through the window, but the screen just makes them look weird, so this year I have to find a spot...LOL

As you can plainly see from these two shots this morning, the screen does nothing but get in the way of some beautiful pictures of my wintering beauties!


and these Jays are lined up waiting to get to the seeds!

DID you know there are only 41 actual days left until Christmas morning! YIKES!   The Santa Parades are beginning this weekend, especially the largest in Canada held in Toronto and televised this Sunday - the floats are always spectacular and the children are all waiting for that special man to arrive!



Bet you the Elves have begun working overtime!  So what do you say we begin a search for some "SPECIAL GUY" gifts!!

I actually found some very special and unique gifts this year for the men in our lives, such as unusual cuff links which he may really enjoy having and setting him apart!


I am not sure which I like best!  The Octopus or Lion?  These are both uniquely different from the norm!  TAKE a look see at the CosmicFirefly shop!  This is where I found some wonderful and unusual Steampunk!   

I am really beginning to get into the Steampunk look and believe me these cuff links are wonderful!  These come from the SteampunkSecretCode shop!


Mens fashion accessories have begun to give women a run for their money these past several years with Scarves being one of the leaders!



This Herringbone Cowl scarf is very masculine and will lend that Je ne sais quoi flair to his winter outfit!  I found this particular scarf at the scarfandyou shop and there are some nice Unisex scarves to choose from!

Now, over at the Linenlea shop you will discover some wonderful Infinity scarves, like this beautiful one in grey wool!


Don't you love men who will dare to wear a gorgeous scarf?

Now for something Vintage and totally different is this wonderful  1908 Edwardian Fob!  

Absolutely striking and simply a very special piece.  Why, because you just do not see these around these are like one of a kind accessory that certainly will set the fellow apart!  This is from MaisonettedeMadeness and it is a very special piece to give to someone special!

Makes you wonder who it belonged to, away back in the day!

Men are also into necklaces!  So how about this one from organikz? Ohhhh now this is masculine to be certain!  

It is handmade from Sterling Silver and 14K gold dot, hung on an 18" Venetian Sterling Silver Box Chain!   The chain on its own is beautiful, but add the pendant and it is Savoir Faire! 

AND for the fellow you believe could pull this off, what about a Porkpie Hat????  I love them and the men I see wearing them!  It's like a Depp thing!


This one can be bought from KatarinaHats!

Men, like women enjoy being separate and apart from all the rest, like us they too want to wear the unusual but striking something that sets them apart!

In truth, there are so many wonderful and unique fashion accessories for me at Etsy and I couldn't, not in a month of Sundays' show them all to you, meaning you will just have to explore for yourselves.  You know your man, you know what his style is and you will certainly find that special something for him in the Etsy shops!  Just plug "Mens' Fashion Accessories"  into the search bar and be ready to be amazed at what turns up!



****The choice of items I choose to write about is my own, I am not affiliated with any crafting community, sellers or the shop owners or individual or company!    I do not extract nor do I get paid  for my publications of any item or items or personal opinions contained within this my personal blog.   I do not know nor am I affiliated with any person or shop I write about whatsoever*****



1 comment:

katarina said...

Thank you for featuring my Porkpie hat!