Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Still Great Christmas Sales

15 Daysv- 11 Hours and 32 Minutes left until Santa's bounty will be found beneath Christmas trees all over parts of the world that celebrate Christmas!!!

I have been busy making certain all of my Custom orders are completed with only three local orders of bags to complete,
this this being the latest one finished
and the orders from my Vintage shop all sent off to new homes, some of my chores are done since I didn't do much for the past week in the way of picking up threads which I have nicely tracked all over the carpets in the house. 

I have had my four legged company on and off all week and enjoyed every moment with them, some I won't see until the New Year and others will see over the Christmas Holidays... 

Casey who is currently visiting today

says "Woof, Woof" meaning hurry, hurry and go visit the shop keepers on Etsy because there are loads of wonderful items on sale waiting for you to claim them for your own gifting purposes....

Look what we have found for you today!

From Porans shop we found this beautifully handcrafted men's silver ring, 
a handsome piece any man would enjoy having on his finger!  Just look in the Christmas Sale Section for this and a variety of other hand crafted beauties!

At the LaBubbleBar you'll be wonderfully surprised at the sale going on in this shop of all these gorgeous pearl earrings!  I have chosen the Icy Pearls for you today as I think these are especially nice to wear with any outfit and these are on sale, just as all of the earrings are!  Aren't these lovely?




There is such a variety it really was difficult to choose, but if you head on over to this shop your certain to find just the right color for you or for that special someone who needs a special gift.  At this price, these would make terrific stocking stuffers too!

For the little princess who could really use a pinafore apron, head on over to the NowadaysNaive shop to get one for your little Princess!  It would certainly save her pretty Christmas outfit from spills and stains and any one of these would look so cute on her!  It would be a great little gift to give and her mommy will thank you for it too!



Wow, take a look at this wonderfully crafted Black Pewter Pocket watch from the PocketwatchEmporium with slight imperfections such as the finish, dial or possibly the crystal, but at these prices and from the photo's I couldn't pick out the imperfections at all but each and every watch being sold works perfectly in the time keeping!  I have become quite the steam punk aficionado over this past year and love these pocket watches.  The shop owner is also able to provide EXPRESS delivery services, and any one of this watches would make a romantic keepsake....Once again there are so many beauties to choose from!


  
Have a new babe in the family or circle of friends?  This Ronnie Bear with his own tiny Rocking Horse is a sweet gift to give!  He can be seen and bought from the CaysCollectibles Shop, isn't this just too cute and you know how young babes grow to love their own special bear friends!   It will be a lifetime keepsake!


or, how about this one!  I love her face!  What little one could resist her?

Or over at the goosegreese shop you might enjoy buying this one set of "Emotional Eggs" showing six hand painted wooden eggs each with a different emotion being displayed on its face!  Makes a wonderful teaching tool as well as lots of fun to play with!

All of the shops mentioned above are holding terrific Christmas Sales and if you act now, your sure to have your purchases for under the tree in time for the unveiling and all of the squeals of appreciation sure to come from those receiving them!


****The choice of items I choose to write about is my own, I am not affiliated with any crafting community, sellers or the shop owners or individual or company!    I do not extract nor do I get paid  for my publications of any item or items or personal opinions contained within this my personal blog.   I do not know nor am I affiliated with any person or shop I write about whatsoever*****



No comments: