Friday, October 10, 2014

Countdown Continued

Wrangled with my computer again yesterday and I am so sorry I missed you.  Now, the countdown continues and with 75 days left until the BIG day, I have found some very beautiful and unusual gifts to give.  

I wandered around and found some very unusual hand crafted Ceramics at AmyCooperCeramics.  What a pretty shop it is filled with beautiful pieces Amy has crafted and is selling.  TAKE this ceramic Nursery Lamp she has titled "Lesser Pollen Lamp", so beautiful in its simplicity which creates a soft ambient light, just perfect for the nursery, or, actually in any space you need softly lit.  This would make a perfect gift for yourself, your special friends who may be expecting an addition to their family, or, for that someone special who loves anything unusual and will appreciates a pretty and unusual lamp.   Its as practical a gift as it is beautiful and would make a fine gift to give as well as to receive.  This shop is filled with interesting lamps as well as other beautiful hand crafted ceramic pieces.. 

I found another interesting and unusual lamp crafted from natural resources such as maple wood and antlers.  It is a very interesting lamp as well as it provides that soft ambient lighting.   

This comes from SEWoodworks, and it isn't just lighting this artist creates but many other useful and practical wooden objects.   
What is most impressive about this woodworking artist is that 10% to 15% of his sales is donated to needy families who live in the small town Samuel resides in.  He has a mission statement in his "ABOUT" section of his shop which states this fact.  So when you make a purchase from this shop not only are you buying something uniquely beautiful, your also making a donation to a very worthwhile cause.  Like he said people need a helping hand, so remember, when you buy your also helping him help others. 


LOOK at this wonderful hand crafted Apothecary Cupboard from the redroosterbab shop!  I could certainly make use of this pretty just about anywhere in my house.  I would accept such a gift at any time of the year.  


OR, how about a throw cushion, I love the ones at Etsy and the choices are endless.  There is something for everyone's style and if your searching for something unique that won't break the bank, then you just check out Etsy shop keepers, they have just about everything you may need to complete your Christmas shopping.  

I ave friends who have just bought a new home, what luck, I actually found this soft and pretty plaid pillow from InTheBowerBirdsNest which is filled with some very lovely gift selections, however I found this pillow as I told you and it will make the perfect Christmas/Housewarming gift and will fit right in with their decorating scheme...Isn't this lovely?


How about something Vintage for that special young lady who is setting up her first home away from you?  Something just for her to treasure as she begins her new adventure?  Something old and something beautiful to sit on a coffee table or on a shelf in her favorite nook of her new home?  This would make a lovely memento from you for her to keep forever!  
I found this at Mamie Z's Vintage shop !  


Or for the young man who has begun his first job?  A beautiful hand decorated pen, something uniquely his and which you can easily find if you head on over to the Craft Crazy 4 U shop these pens are beautifully done.  I chose this one because I liked it, however there is a variety of different themes for you to choose from! 


Are you gearing up for those hectic shopping days just on the horizon?  You know Black Friday and Cyber Monday?  Etsy shops are making busy to make certain they have well stocked shelves for those two shopping day events, and remember these shops are open 24/7 just to serve you!

****The choice of items I choose to write about is my own, I am not affiliated with any crafting community, sellers or the shop owners or individual or company!    I do not extract nor do I get paid  for my publications of any item or items or personal opinions contained within this my personal blog.   I do not know nor am I affiliated with any person or shop I write about whatsoever*****



No comments: