Friday, October 17, 2014

Dare to be Different

Can you believe it is Friday once again?  I have been busy quilting and sewing for three local events on my calendar and need more inventory!  Having said that,  fall is definitely in the air as well as Fall Weddings and I actually overheard someone moaning about needing a new hat for a Fall Wedding and wondering how she'd find one around where we live!  

....so I am thinking Fall Hats this morning!

Like this CarolinesOriginals 

 Brimmed with White Roses and tulle making it perfect for fall yet fancy enough for weddings or fall functions without making you feel out of place!

Look at this one I found for you at the xanaduaccessories shop whoa, you will definitely be noticed in this hat! 

and this fancy Velvet red and black hair Scrunchie for those who would like to have something on their heads just not quite a hat!  These are lovely hand made hair scrunchies in a variety of colors if red isn't to your taste....


AND from the pookaqueen shop this lovely burgundy and grey headband, just perfect for those of you who need a hair adornment for a fall wedding but do not wish to wear a full head covering!  I adore these two colors together, and perfect for just about any outer garment your wearing...


AND from TUTUHandmadehats this vintage looking Cloche hat!  



I chose these head coverings because of their style and of course the red or burgundy is such a vibrant color. 

No matter which type of event your attending this Fall, some may require you wear a covering over your beautifully coiffed hair making some of these style just perfect for the wearing.  

These shop owners make these hats and have the ability to make changes to their custom designs or orders just for their customers, so, if your looking for a pretty head dress piece to wear on your head this Fall and you dare to be uniquely different, why not go shopping at Etsy for it?  

You can't miss with something hand made and totally made just for you and when you arrive at your event you'll be among those who decided to stand apart by wearing the non traditional department store variety hats or head dresses and be very happy that you did!



****The choice of items I choose to write about is my own, I am not affiliated with any crafting community, sellers or the shop owners or individual or company!    I do not extract nor do I get paid  for my publications of any item or items or personal opinions contained within this my personal blog.   I do not know nor am I affiliated with any person or shop I write about whatsoever*****




No comments: