Monday, October 6, 2014

THE BIG 2

I am the proud grandmother of a two year old today!  In her honor I thought I might go virtual shopping for her and get back to Christmas tomorrow because already the count for days until Christmas has reached 79!  Thats right only 79 more days!  Not a lot when you consider it!

I have found the most adorable hand knitted hat ever and my darling Ella would look amazing in it!
These adorable cup cake hats were found at StellaKnits along with other fantastic hand knitted garments for everyone at any age!

I believe my Ella is going the path of her big Sister and PINK or Purple in various shades is going to become her colors.  Tabards are wonderful for little girls, I bet this one would be a huge favorite!  


Tell me you don't think this isn't too cute!  Like this hand made Lilac with tiny white hearts all over it from the daisyfleur shop!

She'll need a tiny purse to match her outfit and this one fits in with her favorite colors which I found at the PotatoBlossomStudio!  Is this not just too cute?

Now every little one girl or boy needs a special friend, I found the perfect friend for her at the Toyapartment!  He is so cute and cuddly and I have named him Fred, a Sock Elephant with soft colors....

He is just the perfect size for her.... hmmmm wonder if Santa would bring me one?  I just adore this cuddle toy!

Now I am off to share my granddaughters' birthday and will continue Christmas shopping tomorrow, but I really had great fun shopping for my Ella today.

Please take a moment from your busy day and vote for NewMorningGlass in the Martha Stewart contest for small business in the U.S.A. - Each winner has the potential of expanding and with expansion comes the possibility of new jobs, so help out a small business today, cast a vote for NewMorningGlass here!  

****The choice of items I choose to write about is my own, I am not affiliated with any crafting community, sellers or store owners and no individual or company pays for my blogging about any article or item contained within this blog. I do not know nor am I affiliated with any person or shop I write about in any whatsoever*****

No comments: