Sunday, October 19, 2014

GO SALE....ING!

I found the sales at Etsy, what with Halloween not yet here and only 66 days left until the Big day, what better than to go sale (ing) at Etsy!

Weddings are still ongoing and if your having a wedding this Fall, take a look at these wonderful glass table decorations!

I found these at JessieChesbrough on Sale!!!!  I actually saw one of these lass pumpkins in a television commercial!!

Ohhhhh look Iridescent Necklaces on Sale, would make wonderful gifts for the ladies making up your Wedding party!  I found these on SALE at  The RockStarGoddess shop!



All you need to do to find SALES happening at Etsy Shops is to plug in "SALES" into your search bar and all sales happening at Etsy Shops will come up.  Once the sales posters are in front of you, you can shop for what your looking for....fast and simple, isn't it?

I see there is just about everything from beautiful pillow covers like this one
from CarolineMint who actually uses photography for these wonderful pillow covers.  So many to choices and some very beautiful photography!  Any cushion cover such as this one would certainly make a wonderful gift to give this Christmas, or as a wedding gift or anytime gift!

To Christmas Wreaths from the WoodandBurlap shop like this one
Wreaths are so beautiful at any time of the year and for any season!  These make for beautifully crafted and inviting outside decor, a very welcome to your home.

Another idea for those who have bought for the ladies in the wedding party, but not the men!  Well, PaulaLapidot has you covered there!  These wonderful personalized Signet Rings for me are terrific as well as being on SALE!  These will be appreciated by your groomsmen for sure!


With the advent of fall there always comes this busy season, thinking of the weddings, or the costumes for the children at Halloween and then of course Christmas, which I have been motivating you to think about.  

66 is the number - 66 days is not a long time period, only because there are many events and things to do within this time period! 

It isn't just this Fall that these SALES are happening at Etsy shops, nope, these are happening all the time, all you need to do to find the sales is to put "SALES" into the Etsy Search Bar and the sales will pop right up!!!!

Do yourselves a huge favor, go SALE...ING at Etsy, you will be more than pleased with yourselves for being frugal and getting just that special something you have been looking for!


****The choice of items I choose to write about is my own, I am not affiliated with any crafting community, sellers or the shop owners or individual or company!    I do not extract nor do I get paid  for my publications of any item or items or personal opinions contained within this my personal blog.   I do not know nor am I affiliated with any person or shop I write about whatsoever*****





No comments: